måndag 6 oktober 2008

Under vattenytan

Det känns som att jag sakta håller på att drunka. Som att jag är under ytan, försöker kämpa mig upp. Men inte riktigt orkar. Jag önskar att jag orkade. Men jag orkar inte ta mig upp till ytan förän jag får svaret jag väntar på. Jag vet inte ens vilket svar jag vill ha, men jag vet att jag vill ha det. Så jag vet vad jag ska göra. Gå vidare eller fortsätta.

Sometimes when I'm mad
There's a part of me that seems to be a little sad
Sometimes when I scream
There's a voice in me that says, "You shouldn't be so mean"
Oh no, oh no Part of me is acting while the other stands beside
Yes, I am to myself what Jekyll must have been to Hyde

We're like sun and rainy weather
Sometimes we're a hit together
Me and I
Gloomy moods and inspiration
We're a funny combination
Me and I
I don't think I'm different or in any way unique
Think about yourself for a minute
And you'll find the answer in it
Everyone's a freak

Inga kommentarer: